Now that you have learned about the brands and culture at Luxuori Magazine., we invite you to check out our current job opportunities and the many potential careers available to you. It could be an exciting experience for both of us. Each and every day, our mission is to inspire lasting memories and relationships by changing the way family and friends experience the world. Our company culture is based on Integrity, Teamwork, Relationships, People and Innovation. Luxuori Magazine offers employment opportunities at our various locations Worldwide, with our largest offices being in California and The Caribbean.We are looking for the best and brightest talent across all our functions.
- DIGITAL CAMPAIGN MANAGER.
- The Digital Campaign Manager will be the key point of contact between clients and internal teams to ensure smooth execution and optimization of multi-channel marketing campaigns. The Client Services Manager will maintain awareness of campaign performance and work with internal teams to optimize elements for the highest quality engagement, while managing both budget and client expectations
The job of the Digital Campaign Manager is to ensure that clients’ campaigns are properly executed on time and in support of campaign objectives.
• Communicate regularly with clients and Luxuori sales representatives to understand client expectations and ensure a positive client experience.
• Work closely with internal teams to ensure efficient execution of assigned campaigns. This includes interfacing with web production, digital advertising, social media, editorial, marketing, sales and design teams.
• Develop cross-departmental relationships with key stakeholders.
• Collaborate with internal stakeholders to develop and execute best practices for client service and campaign optimization across media channels.
• The Digital Campaign Manager is measured on the performance of assigned campaigns across a number of criteria, including:
• Meeting/exceeding campaign deadlines and client expectations.
• Maintaining positive interactions with client.
• Consistency in and constant refinement of process across campaigns.
• Efficiently optimizing campaigns for maximum ROI.
Experience and Education Required
• A bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising or related field.
• 2-3 years of relevant digital marketing experience.
• Experience developing workflow processes and incorporating best practices.
• Advertising agency experience preferred.
• PMP certification a plus.
• Overall knowledge of digital media and marketing.
• The ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
• Exceptional organization and planning skills.
• Exceptional client service and overall customer-service orientation.
• Exceptional communication skills, written and verbal.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- SALES AND MARKETING COORDINATOR
- Luxuori Magazine is seeking a SALES AND MARKETING COORDINATOR who will support the marketing team of a business division, including magazine, digital, conferences/events and other revenue drivers.
The ideal candidate must have a BS/BA degree and at least one year of applicable work experience. He/she must possess a balance of strategic and creative abilities, be a detail oriented self-starter, and be able to handle multiple projects in a timely and efficient manner. This position will work with various internal teams as well interface with outside clients. We are looking for someone who approaches projects with enthusiasm and is excited to grow within the company. Will approach any project or task with enthusiasm and is excited to grow within the company.
• Write marketing proposals for sales team to respond to RFPs
• Manage billing/invoicing process
• Work with conferences team to secure sponsor deliverables from clients for conferences/events, including collecting/tracking materials and following up with clients as needed
• Responsible for in-book advertisement management including, wall-walk ad set-up, map management and communications with Production Manager, Publisher, and Business Manager
• Manage program contracts for clients
• Maintain marketing resource binder
• Maintain all event/conference calendars consistently
• Manage excel document of key client contacts used for marketing purposes
• Execute large marketing mailings
• Print/mail information sheets, brochures, folders and other marketing materials to sales team as needed
• Schedule, write and work with event vendor to deploy retention and follow-up emails before/after events
• Manage event photos post-event
• Work with Sales Reps as needed to provide ad production specs to clients, communicate timing and coordinate extension dates
• Attend and maintain a hands-on attitude at local events that may extend before and after business hours
• Strong writer that can show compelling writing samples
• Professional demeanor and attitude to communicate with clients with client service experience
• Ability to work and communicate effectively with all other teams in division and overall company
• Rich knowledge of social media
• Strong time-management and multitasking skills
• A self-starter who wants to learn and grow
• Experience with PowerPoint, Excel, Google Docs is required (InDesign and Salesforce.com or other CRM platform is a plus)